If you're struggling with your university or college assignment, coursework or dissertation, don't worry. Why? Because we can help you with:
We know how difficult it can be for students to juggle all of their assignments at once and to attain the grades that they deserve. Sometimes it's easy to let things get on top of you and panic. There is no need to feel like that any more, because we can help you to prepare your perfect assignment and to submit your work on time.
We provide you with the model answer to any of the questions that you are asked to write about. Nothing is too long or too difficult for our experienced academics.
Your dissertation is the largest piece of work you'll complete during your university studies and one of the most challenging. Our dissertation writing service is designed to give you the best chance at getting the grade you want for your dissertation and degree. Your dissertation is a heavily weighted component of your final year and vital to the success of your degree which is why many students turn to dissertation writing services such as our own.
Marking and Proofreading
We offer a single proofreading, marking and critiquing service. You'll get the services of a professional former lecturer who knows exactly what is expected of you. Your expert will critique your work for you to boost your grade, as well as making suggestions for further improvements.
- This option includes the critiquing services of a fully qualified former lecturer and:
- A thorough personal check for spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- An estimated grade, and comments on why this grade was awarded.
- Thorough review of referencing, organisation and flow.
- Review of content and style, with recommendations where needed.
- Comments on any points that need to be made.
- Suggestions for any material that should be included.
- Feedback on how to further improve your work, for your consideration.
- Your work returned with a mark sheet for any specific comments.
- A comprehensive free plagiarism scan.
Personal Statement Service
Writing a personal statement is probably one of the most difficult parts of the UCAS application form. The UCAS personal statement is a 47 line (or 4000 character) piece of writing that allows you to tell the universities and colleges you are applying to why they should offer you a place on the course. In order to do this successfully, you need to convey your passion and enthusiasm for the subject to the admissions tutors, as well as demonstrate your suitability to the course.
However, if you feel you need a little extra guidance, we can help you. Call us for more information at (00) 357 22768633